Just got home from spending a week at this hotel as a solo guest.I really enjoyed my time here.The food and drink were excellant with a varied choice.All the staff were friendly in particular the evening bar staff in the piano bar who constantly made me laugh.The only downside to this hotel was the attitude of some of the foreign non UK guests.They would jump to the front of the queue or barge into you.The worst case was having my drinks removed from a table and put onto another.When i questioned the offending women she shrugged her shoulders and said she can do whatever she likes.Overall great hotel and i would return.Just wish that some guests had more manners but thats not the hotels fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Americas, just next to the sea and with direct access to the to the maritime promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. The hotel offers comfortable rooms, delicious dining options (including the Italian a la carte restaurant, Specchio Magico), outdoor pools, a Daisy Club, a multisports court and a gym. Guests can also enjoy a full programme of daytime and evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, H10 Hotels, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas