Just back from a week at this hotel. It was great.
Food was varied, plentiful and tasty
Hotel was clean tidy and never felt busy
Pool area busy but clean and well maintained
Room was standard with everything you expect. We had an extra balcony area which was great.
Staff were happy helpful and plentiful
Bars were well stocked with premium spirits great cocktails and the hot choc was fab. Thanks to all the staff at the piano bar especially Cristo and an 2 of the other girls. They were good fun and had time for everybody.
Would defo advise friends about it and would defo go back.
Not a hotel to stay in if you go to bed early as it's right in the middle of the biz!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas