Just got back from two weeks in this wonderful hotel. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome from the very efficient reception staff. Our room was on the sixth floor overlooking the mountains, seaview would have been nice but it certainly did not spoil our enjoyment. Our room was very stylish , obviously recently refurbished. The room was a lovely size not too big or small, but the bed was extremely hard! The whole las palmeras team work very hard to provide a very professional set up. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the food is fantastic. We were a varied group my husband and I in our forties, my daughter her partner and a one year old baby and my other daughter and friend in their late teens. We were asking a lot in terms of entertaining this group but the position of this hotel is excellent, turn right outside the hotel for lovely shops and restaurants or turn left for the clubs and bars. The food in the restaurant was so good that we only ate out once in the whole fortnight, my youngest daughter is a vegetarian who doesn't eat a lot even at home but even she had a full plate every evening! We had a lovely evening in speccio magico an al a carte restaurant that you can use once a week on the all inclusive stay. The pool and gardens are immaculate and the pool bar and snacks throughout the day are excellent (if you have any room after lunch!!) hungry teenagers heaven. The animation team were excellent, aqua gym, water polo, volleyball,archery, table tennis the list is endless. The mini club looked such fun, all the children flocked to the children's rep who high fives them whenever she sees them around the hotel. Unfortunately our little one was too small to join in despite his best efforts! I can't recommend this hotel highly enough, well done H10 you should be very proud of the whole team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas