Have just returned after spending 10 days at the h10 las palmeras. This hotel is worth spending your holiday at. The location is directly on to promenade, turning right toward Adege area and Torvisscas and if you turn left can walk to lovely Los christianos along a lovely promenade , lined with shops and cafes on right and ocean to left. Lots of seating to watch the wotld go by.
good points about hotel.... food is excellent, hot and lots of variety with excellent fresh cooking area , cooked to your preference.excellent breakfasts with absolutely everyting you want to eat. lovely smoothies made fresh, omlettes made to your choice.Staff are very hard working. got impression they were understaffed as faces showed signs of stress at times. Tables were not cleared too promptly. As regards seating in dining room , you are shown to your table or pointed at table by restaurant managers. Tables are too close together and just looks like a canteen . very little room to manoevre and no privacy to enjoy your meal. shame as food is so good.
No hand sanitiser at entrance of dining room, which should be essential to avoid germs spreading.
We had three rooms before we eventually settled....ist room was directly above music venues untti very early hours in morning. 2nd room was directly above air conditioning units which ran noisly all night. we could not sleep , so was offered another room on same floor away from noise. Receptionist was not too accomodating and said hotel was full, yet we spoke to several people who were not happy with rooms and they were allocated sea views at no extra cost. Suppose it is just who you deal with, but book a sea view on floors above 3. it really is a must if you want a good nights sleep!!! Pool area is very nice . lots of shrubs and flowers. small childrens pool with umbrellas.and mattress . Have to pay1 euro30 for each towel and every time you have to change it you have to pay again. Not good for 4 star hotel You cannot reserve a bed until after 8.15 when chains are unlocked. Must return to sunbed after 1 hour or towels are removed for other guests. You are left a note to collect items from pool guard.Think it is a good idea but perhaps could stretch it for 1 and half hours.Evenng entertainment was very good with several shows each night and two very professional keyboard players who sang and entertained for dancing.Many of rooms are refurbished and very nice with modern colours and paintings. You also have to pay for remote control for tv. very few english channels.Bedrooms cleaned daily and clean towels everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, H10 Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas