Just returned from H10 Las Palmeras. First time here and found it to be a great Hotel, we had a problem with the room we were allocated on the 9th Floor but on reporting it to the reception the next morning we were allocated a different room. The reception staff treated our complaint in an excellent and courteous manner and we received a written apology from the hotel management.
We found all the staff in the hotel very friendly and the hotel and rooms were spotless.
The Italian restaurant next to the main restaurant is well worth booking (one visit allowed at no extra charge if you are on all inclusive. The hotel is in a very good location with very pleasant walks in both directions along the sea front.
The Irish Corner next to the hotel was bouncing on St Patrick's Day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with H10 Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas