We arrived at the las palmaras around 2 in the morning the check in was a breeze as there were only five people in total, we were taken by the porter to our room which was bungalow 7B, on entering we were pleasantly surprised to find that it was not a "bungalow" but a two up two down small house, it was fantastic our own little apartment with two bedrooms one with a balcony & two loungers overlooking the pool area but unfortunately could not see due to a tree, the bathroom had a bath & shower combined a bidet a shaving mirror a hair dryer & the complementary toothbrush & paste x2 combs x2 soap handy tissues & about 6 mini shampoos which was a nice touch, downstairs there was a small kitchen with a microwave & a full size fridge, a toilet, a spacious room with an eating area, & a patio with table & chairs, the tv only had 4 English channels but we dont go on hol to watch tv & there was a safe which you hired for about 40Euros but got 10Euros back on returning the little magnet thingy, this is a very large hotel & as we often hear on here i am a fussy eater, but let me say i think this is one of the best hotels i have had the pleasure to eat in, i never struggled once to find something the food was hot vast varied & constantly replenished, the dining area could get extremely busy at times but the staff constantly clean & reset the tables so we always found a place, we went AI but could book in the alacart restaurant once per week which was a nice change plus they made you feel really welcome & gave an excellent service, All the staff were very helpful, the hotel was very clean, the pools were okay but not really suitable for smaller children as one is too deep and the other smaller one has no shallow areas but there was a baby pool for the tiddlers, the location was brilliant and was located nicely between costa adeje & los cristionas both in walking distance, the adjacent beach was literally out of the back gate via the pool but we found the better beaches were further up the coastline, we would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, H10 Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas