Went for a 1 week holiday with my husband. I e-mailed in advance and asked for a high floor with a sea view. On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who allowed us to pay the supplement for a sea view and what a view it was. Room 811 was brilliant - clean with a superb view of the pool and the sea. The whole hotel itself was fantastic. There was a great selection of food, you certainly wouldn't struggle to find something to eat. The drinks were of a good standard and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to another great holiday next April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with H10 Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas