Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Oro Negro hotel. This hotel is great value for money, after reading some of the reviews I was a little worried but there is nothing to be worried about. We were on the 8th floor looking onto the pool, the room was modern and spacious and was kept clean. The food at this hotel you can not fault, every night there was always something for everyone and even better you can watch fresh meats/fish being cooked infront of you to order.
The hotel is situated in a really good location, only a short 10 minute walk to the shops and bars. There was never a mad rush for sunbeds in the morning, never struggled to find a few.
The only downside's about the hotel was our room only had 1 plug which was in the bathroom, which wasn't ideal. Also there was no fridge which really wasn't great.
Overall I would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas