Just return from my 7th stay at the Catalonia Oro Negro, staff very friendly and helpful as always.
Food can be repetitive but always fresh and plenty of it. Hotel is in a good location just far enough away from the hustle and bustle but near enough to walk to it if you want that sort of thing
This may be a budget hotel but it is always full with people on return visits.
Prostitutes patrol the main road out side the hotel but this can be entertaining to watch if your not a prude. It is a good basic hotel and serves it's purpose, if you are looking for luxury then don't book hear but I certainly will be again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas