First time in Tenerife and the hotel and staff was better than expected. Special thanks to Simone, Monica and Francesco the pool side attendant who were all very helpful and always had a smile. Heard horror stories about food but can say it was delicious with plenty to choose from. Everywhere was clean, room basic but nice could do with a fridge and kettle maybe. Only negative would be lack of good entertainment. Poolside entertainment but main bar not open. However Would definitely stay there again. Lorraine, Vic and baby Alfie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas