My Girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel in July this year for our first holiday together. Neither us or our fellow guests could believe that this hotel hasn't received a 4* rating. The staff were very friendly and very helpful right from the minute we walked in the hotel to the minute we walked out. The hotel itself and the rooms were exceptional, and were cleaned to a high standard every day. The hotel is in a great location for all local amenities with the beach, bars restaurants and excursions all very close by. The pool is very clean and was never too busy or too quiet, with plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas. The food and service received at meal times was amazing, all staff were very polite and helpful, in particular the two gentlemen that welcomed us in and Alba. The three singers at evening meal provided an excellent touch. We will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future, as it helped to create an amazing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas