Nice hotel on a fairly busy road (make sure you stay pool side away from the road)
Nice bar on site, cheaper than you would expect actually.
Restaurant was good if a bit repetitive, which is nothing unusual for half board places.
Can be a bit like a bun fight when everyone wants a table at the same time.
Service was good though.
Make sure you visit the Jersey Cow just round the corner. fantastic cabaret and tribute acts every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas