Xmas again at the Oro Negro, This is a Hotel I have visited before, still the high standard as before . Food very good, every thursday free CAVA, every day is like Christmas day.The only fault is ( if it is a fault) Half of the tables in the restaurant had tablecloths and the other half was plain tables with nice place mats,(made it look a little like a canteen). The staff were excellent all over the hotel. ( this Hotel is a loosely guarded secret ). Clean rooms, plenty of clean towels, room cleaned every day, Reception staff very helpfull (all speak english).
All in all a very good Hotel to have a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas