I was really pleased by my whole experience at the hotel and really felt every need was catered for. The room was a really good size and we had a fab sea view too. I was particularly impressed with the bed as I don't normally sleep well in hotels but was out like a light here! The staff were very friendly and helpful, and there was always someone around if you needed anything. As other reviews say, there was always lots of good and really good variation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it or to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas