This was our 4th visit to the Oro Negro and like the previous 3 years it didnt disappoint us.We had a lovey room on the 8th floor overlooking the golf course. All the staff were nice and very helpful, nothing was ever a bother for them. We were half board. Meal choices were varied and food lovely. Plenty choice even if you are a fussy eater . Would definately recommend this hotel . Hope to be back again next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas