Hotel rooms are a little dated. However bathroom with full size bath, lots of hot water. Rooms cleaned every day. Bed was a little hard for me, but room 207 was quite big. T.V. in room 4 english channels. Sun on balcony in the afternoon. Hotel is on the main road and it takes 5 mins to walk into centre of Las Americas. Hotel food is good, always beef, fish n chicken served every night. Desserts the same most nights but ok, fruit, cheese, jelly, ice cream and fruit salad tinned. Had a problem with the lock on room inform them on the way down to breakfast, fixed by the time we returned from breakfast. The staff n hotel try very hard to make you stay enjoyable. Resturant needs to have music piped in to it, table are scratted a roon the room, so you have lots of people walking around you. Went from 15th nov to 22 nov 2012, heat +24 - 29ish, started to get a little chilly at night last couple of night before we went home. We booked half board, breakfast was conitental, full english plus ommlets cooked fresh every morning. Overall a nice chill out holiday. Husband went 20 years ago, changed from then, they have humunized it now, lots of green walk ways. Avoid walkways at night, as you would at home, keep to main streets at night. Did check trip advisior reports before booking hotel, only found 1 small cockroch in our room, never seen any other around hotel at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Oro Negro is located 500 metres from the las Americas de Arona beach, in Tenerife, close to the local leisure centre and the "Las Americas" golf club. The hotel facilities cater to the most discriminating clients, both adult and children: swimming pool for adults, children's swimming pool, children's playground, large terrace, solarium with hammocks, hairdressers and beauty salon, table football, table tennis, private garden, pool bar, live shows in the bar, Daniel's bar, breakfast buffet restaurant and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Catalonia Oro Negro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Catalonia Oro Negro Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas