Checked in and went out for the evening. When we got back the hotel room would not open, and the hotel staff could not open it. The receptionist said this happened often because the locks are bad. Finally at 3.30 am they gave us another room, but we had no luggage as it was locked in the first room and they didn't even have a toothbrush to give us. When the hotel manager finally arrived the next morning she did not apologise and kept me waiting for some time. At 9.30 am they finally managed to open the room and we got our luggage back. The hotel manager refused to offer any compensation, or admit that they were at fault.
This is the most disgusting experience I have ever had in a hotel.
Apart from this it is a grotty, noisy hotel with furniture and fittings that are decades old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Beach Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife
- Palm Beach Tenerife Playa De Las Americas