I had a pleasant stay in palm beach clubs in end Jun/July 2013. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
It was self catering apartments but there is load of restaurant and café to gave breakfast.
I can recommend a few
For breakfast, I would recommend the Mr T's Bar that is run by lovely couple called Jackie and Trevor there do really nice breakfast.
I would recommended it as high standard.
Also I recommend the following restaurant to go, is greek corner, drop in , vista de mar.
I recommend a place to go to is you want a quite drink is quay side bar , that run by a bloke called ray that is very helpful and friendly.
I would stay at the palm beach club as this is second time I have stayed there, it great location.
for attraction I would recommend loro parque and sian park as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Palm Beach Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife
- Palm Beach Tenerife Playa De Las Americas