We stayed here some time ago and had a refurbished room and we were very happy with it. The room was clean, tidy and modern, and the cleaners did a great job. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite. The pool area was nice, though we were out most of the time.
There is a great little shop in the building were we bought a roast chicken ( you have to order first ), and it was delicious, the shop also has very reasonable price's for water etc.
We got a good deal for our holiday which made it worth the money, though I have seen some price's for Palm Beach that are more expensive than a nice hotel, this also goes for lots of other apts.
Location is not bad, as we prefer the safari centre area, but, as said, we got a good deal and we were very happy with Palm Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With panoramic views across Playa Troya beach in Las Americas, Palm Beach Tenerife is the perfect location for your next holiday. Enjoy a warm welcome from our attentive staff along with wonderful facilities and some of the highest standards of accommodation in Tenerife. Our apartments are spacious and bright offering the perfect blend of comfort, style and functionality. Guests enjoy a wealth of amenities on the resort including a lagoon-style swimming pool, restaurant and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Palm Beach Hotel
- Palm Beach Resort
- Palm Beach Club Tenerife
- Palm Beach Tenerife Playa De Las Americas