Fit Like.This really is one of the nicest Hotels my wife and I have statyed at. We have stayed all over the world including the 7* and many 5*'s in dubai. Our time in Tenerife was breif this time as we have been many times before but for some reason had always opted to stay at The Vincci La Plantation in Costa Adeje. We booked our 5-night break through Classic Holidays which was first class, private transfer to and from, very nice.
The Hotel offers very high class standards where relaxing and chilling out is key. Location is brilliant, food (can only comment on breakfast as we ate out each night),
was very good. Our room was excellent aswell, very contemporary, Queen size bed, lovely pillows. Rooms are cleaned daily to a very high standard. Pool, wasn't in it much as we don't really do water but was heated.
You will find The S/A to be quite a small Boutiquish Hotel compared to its neighbours, The Med. Palace and Cleopatra. If you like massive Hotels with screaming time bombs, people everywhere, things to do and Lager Louts with over grown beer bellies popping out of their England Football Top's then this ain't the Hotel for you.
Classy hotel in the best part of Tenerife just across from The Safari centre where you find the best Japanese Teppanyaki and going to Bianco's is a must. Harry's Bar again another fantastic spot just above the fountain is a great meeting place or for just relaxing and taking in the sights, prices are a bit on the steep side at Harry's tho.
We went to see J C Lee at Brahms and Liszt which is just behind the Safari. Being from Aberdeen it was good to see an old face signing great songs badly. Ha Ha.
There is nothing not to like about The Sir anthony, if you are looing for a quiet retreat with no kids and a quiet atmosphere then this very classy upmarket Hotel is just for you. Just before we left we enquired about a trip there in April. Hats off to Monica and her staff as she really did us proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas