Hotel Sir Anthony
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Aparthotel Parque de la Paz(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Spring Hotel Vulcano(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Compostela Beach Resort - Golf III(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Best Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Park Club Europe Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Optimist Aparthotel(Playa de las Americas)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Zentral Center(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplunge poolmolton brown toiletriesrose petalsroof terraceturn down servicewindsor restaurantspiral staircasethe ground floor roomstop floorbreakfast servicemassive bedsmall hotelfive star hotelwaiter servicewet roomother hotelsevery member of staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 10 days in December and can honestly say we had one of the most relaxing holidays ever. Apart from an unusually torrent of rain on one day that caused issues around the reception area. Plus my paper going missing I have to say the staff were extremely attentive and were more than willing to help.

Our room was excellent, the view exhilarating and peace and quiet was tranquillity itself.

Be advised that if you are looking for a lively hotel this is not it. This is a hotel where is somewhere to go for a relaxing holiday.

Everything is within walking distance.

I will return in the future.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Waynebaway
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I´m pleased to know of your satisfaction and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again in future visits to Tenerife, hopefully with better weather conditions.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any request. We will do our best to assist you.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Just returned from a long weekend birthday break with my wife and we had a wonderful relaxing time. The rooms are well appointed and the bed, although firm was very comfortable. My wife normally complains about hotel pillows but she wanted to take this hotel's home with her! The hotel itself is spotless, the grounds delightful and breakfast was a real treat. I would expect nothing less for a 5* but what makes this hotel stand out is the staff. From the cleaners, dining room staff, bar staff to the reception team nothing is too much trouble. My only regret is we didn't stay long enough and will definitely return. Thank you to all the Staff at the Sir A.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark H
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is us who must thank you for your noce words and congratulations to our team.

I´m pleased to know of your satisfaction and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

I will pass your congratulations to the Sir Anthony team, I am sure they will be glad to know of your satisfaction with their service and attention.

Do not hesitate to visit our web page for anything you need regarding future bookings.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We booked a 7 night stay on a B and B basis as it looked like there were plenty good eating establishments in the area and to be fair we found some.. This turned out to be a great decision as the hotel restaurant was as quiet as a mouse and although we dined there on our first night ,there was only another table of 2 in all night and therefore completely no atmosphere and the food we were served was average. The sirloin of veal was poor and my fish was at best ok.

On our arrival at the hotel we found a single desk with one person manning it and we were therefore sat down outside and offered a welcome drink. 20 minutes later we were called back and our check in process began. The lady checking us in was very pleasant and jovial although I found it quite strange as she took at least 6 phone calls during our check in. Thankfully there was no other people In front of us as we could have been there for a very long time and having had a really early start that day this would have been extremely frustrating.

Having seen this hotel on the internet and seeing its price structure and so called 5 star rating we left feeling extremely disappointed for numerous reasons

We found inconsistent service of room housekeeping In fact on 2 occasions our room was not made up at all. The balcony chairs were in a poor state of repair and the sink sprang a leak which spilled into the drawer underneath although this was repaired during the day.

The windows in the hotel along the room corridor were filthy and looked liked they hadn't been cleaned for ages.

The bar area was always quiet and the choice of drinks was very poor .I asked for a vodka and was told that all they had was Smirnoff !!! .

For 6 out of the 7 days there was NO Wi Fi at all anywhere in the hotel. I was given 3 different excuses by 3 different people of why there was a problem but apart from the day we arrived we could not get any internet connection. As we need this service on a daily basis we ended up having to leave the hotel every day and therefore we could not do what we had paid for and expected to do which was to sit on our own private ground floor balcony, eat , drink and swim and be in touch with our interests at home in the hotel of our choice !!!! We didn't even receive any form of communication of any progress with the problem or any apology. Totally unacceptable !!!!!

We found all the staff very pleasant although it would have been nice to have been introduced to the manager at some stage during our visit.

Although it does have a really nice pool and garden area the hotel in general does not have a luxury feel and I guess they play on the fact that their sister hotels have a few amenities which allows them to say it is 5 star !

This hotel is no more than a place to sleep and an upmarket B&B

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jonbecker

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion.

I´m very sorry tor ead that your experience with us has been so negative, as we always do our most to satisfy each guest and provide the best possible holiday.

I would like to inform you that the wifi issue has already been solved and we have installed a new system that weill improve the signal inside each room, providing a first class service as our guests certainly deserve. Please, accept our most sincere excuses for the inconveniences.

I will take good note of your comments regarding our housekeeping service and will take any possible measure to improve the points you have mentioned.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife and I have just spent a delightful week a the Sir Anthony. We first stayed there in 2004, prior to the recent refurbishment. We have never been back to the same place to holiday so we were hoping that we would like it as much as we did the first time. We need not have worried. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday. The staff made us very welcome and could not have been more helpful. The room was lovely and beautifully clean. We were on bed and breakfast as we prefer to have the freedom of eating out in the evening. Breakfast were very good and a wide choice of things to eat, all very well cooked and served.
All in all we had a wonderful relaxing stay.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views. We prefer the fist floor with balcony. The ground floor rooms have direct access to the garden and pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ron W
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I´m really happy to know that you have been able to relax during your second visit to our Hotel, now that it has been renewd.

I hope the new design has pleased you and we expect to welcome you again in future visits to Tenerife.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Lovely relaxing holiday in an exclusive five star small and friendly hotel. All of the staff were exceptional and made us feel very welcome and valued. We loved the setting, the service and the quiet. Breakfast was delicious and eaten outside on the terrace. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the area if on breakfast only basis. We can not recommend highly enough. Thank you for a lovely 10 day break!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Leri
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Hotel Sir Anthony, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is us who must thank you for having chosen us for your holidays and for your lovely comments.

I´m pleased to know of your satisfaction with our services and staff and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Do not hesitate to contact us through our web page for any special request.