We have just arrived back after a week at the Sir Anthony Hotel.
On first impressions the Hotel is very nice, but there are a few issues that you
would not expect from a 5 Star Hotel. The first is the lack of sun beds, which should be sufficient for the number of staying guests. Secondly guests are allowed
to reserve sun lounges at the crack of dawn, with books etc. This is not what
you would expect at a 5 Star Hotel. Or the ones that we have previously stayed at.
Another issue that we noticed was the croissants and pastries were left out on
the tables in and outside the restaurant at breakfast. They hand't been covered and were left unattended, so birds and insects could be eating them before the guests....
The breakfast was a bit hit and miss, sometimes the eggs were not cooked, waffles straight
from the fridge. Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel.
But on a positive note, the beds were comfortable, the staff were really nice, and we
would consider this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas