My wife and I chose this hotel because we like the location. Last year we stayed at Cleopatra. And the difference is very obvious. Sir A is a completely different standard. Service was excellent and breakfast fantastic. You are being seated and given a meny from which you choose freely. Everything is freshly prepared, which meansa you have to accept some minutes waitong time. On the other hand, you are free to use the buffet at Cleopatra if you prefer that.
Our room was 304, which is the top of the buliding, allowing you an open seaview and also poolview and mountain view.
We will return,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas