We have recently returned from the Sir Anthony Hotel, where we spent a week with some friends. Check-in on arrival was very efficient and our friends were immediately upgraded to a superior room with terrace and private plunge pool which was the same as we had booked, so it was a fab start to the holiday. I believe this was possible as the hotel wasn't completely full so very good first impressions. I would certainly recommend paying a little extra for this type of accommodation as it's very well worth it. The staff are so helpful and if you need anything you only have to ask. The rooms are spotless and very spacious. The private plunge pool top terrace is private and we had great views of the hotel's swimming pool, beach and sea beyond -gorgeous. Breakfasts were good with plenty of choice including Cava if you felt in need of some bubbles!! The hotel is a very relaxing sanctuary, well placed and close to numerous bars, restaurants and designer shops. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas