Just spent 6 nights at the Sir Anthony and it was delightful. Definitely worth the extra money in my opinion. It was a special birthday trip for my husband so we wanted somewhere upmarket, quiet and with a touch of luxury which this hotel has. Best bits - lovely location and views to die for - especially if you invest in one of the top floor rooms ( having said that we spent hardly any time on the private patio with plunge pool). The really nice touches were the personal greeting when you arrive with the complmentary drink and half bottle of pink champagne in the room, very efficient and personal check in. The room itself is very modern with huge bed and lovely jacuzzi bath, with molton brown products - lots of TV channels including all the normal UK ones sa well as efficient air con. The lifeguard at the pool was exceptionally helpful, breakfasts were good with plenty of variety. Location is perfect if you want an easy going holiday and don't want to drive, - the beach is a minute away, excellent shops and restaurants around, spoiled for touch - we especially liked the little beach bar for a light lunch and had some great meals - would recommend the new Greek restuarant in the safari centre. The walk along the coastline from the hotel to Puerto Colon and beyond is spectacular and not to be missed. Only downsides for us were - the hotel was doing some work on the pool area and roped off two thirds of it after our first couple of days - which meant it was beginning to feel a bit "crowded", we had a problem with our patio door not locking and although we reported it - it didnt seem to get fully resolved, and there was no coffee( only tea) in the room - when we asked we got it but really should have been there. These were minor points in what was a fab holiday and I would and hopefully wlil definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront boutique hotelon the stunning Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, this luxury establishment has 70 sumptuously furnished rooms with a terrace, offering a panoramic view of the beach. The attentive staff provide personalized VIP service with unparalleled attention to detail. Located only a few steps from the largest entertainment and shopping area of the island, it is the ideal spot to spend a perfect dream holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sir Anthony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Anthony Hotel Tenerife
- Sir Anthony Tenerife
- Hotel Sir Anthony Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas