“Awesome Chippy”

Scampis Tenerife Fish and Chips
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food, British
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Manchester, UK
“Awesome Chippy”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Great Fish & Chips, we took away and sat on the beach.

Freshly cooked, always piping hot and great portion. You can eat in or take away. So good we went twice. Try and get there you won't be disappointed especially if you're staying in the Compostella Beach area.

Tenerife, Spain
“a must if you are over in Tenerife”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was over in Tenerife again in January and couldn't resist going back to Scampi's. And I wasn't disappointed, I visited three times!!! Fish and chips the first time, I was persuaded to try the steak pudding the second time, although I was sure you couldn't beat Holland's puddings, I was proved wrong. The third time I had the rib eye and chips, to die for well done chef Chris, just how I asked for it. Hopefully I will be visiting Tenerife in the not too distant future and quess where my first meal will be? Correct, Scampis here I come.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank chrissy375
birmingham
“best fish and chips in Tenerife”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great food, large portions. Only problem not wheelchair user friendly, so disabled people unable to take advantage to 'dine in specials'. Staff very pleasant and helpful.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank jen21Birmingham
London
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We visited here one lunchtime, and I enjoyed every scrap of these fish and chips. What more can I say except that if you want some really fresh and tasty fish and chips, a visit here is a must! I'd recommend visiting during the day, although we didn't try on an evening so don't know what it would have been like.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank CWlondonLondon
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent fish and chips and massive portions. Will be going back.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and on both occasions the food was excellent and the service very personable. I will definitely be going back next time I'm in Tenerife.

• Visited March 2014