“Great value”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dacula, Georgia
“Great value”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Was apprehensive because of the price, very good value food, steak was very tasty . Very good value , would certainly recommend it

• Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
“Average”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We both had the 3 course for 9.50€ the starters were ok, but would avoid the prawns as they were very bland. My husband had the fillet steak which was nice & cooked well. I had the chicken which again was nice & cooked well, they seem to skimp on the veg, chips & sauce.
The dessert is what would expect for a cheap meal. I would say the service we received was well below average. The 'boss' seem to keep checking up on the PR which meant standing 2 inches away from either my husband or myself, but failed to assist when we requested the bill. My husband had to result to requesting this firmly in Spanish in order to actually get then to bring it over!

Hull
“3 Course for €9.50 how do they do it?”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Wow, what a find this place is. We each had the 3 course option, I had Garlic prawns and mushrooms, Chicken with mushroom Sauce, and a banoffee dessert. My partner had Garlic Bread, The best fillet steak he's ever had, and Chocolate pudding. Highly recommended, will definitely return on our next holiday.

• Visited December 2013
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic. Great food and friendly quick service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Found this place this year and we went 3 times in 2 weeks. Food reasonably priced and so tasty.
Try the prawns for starter very nice. Steaks lovely. I had a sirloin came with pepper sauce on the side as requested, salad, chops and tasty baked potatoes. Had a baileys to finish the meal and came in a huge glass, lovely.
The service was really good and very personal. Definitely give this place a try. We loved it. Nicest meal we had on the island. 10 out if 10.

• Visited November 2013
clonmel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what it used to be.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I used this restaurant last year and found it excellent ,however this year I went there twice and was very sad to see the way things have gone the staff are still very good the place good and clean but the food has taken a major jump downhill . The two nights I dined there I had fillet steak and both nights it was as tough as old leather ,A big change from last year ,last year it was served with chips and salad this year no salad and soggy chips, I was wondering at first why the place was not even half full , last year one would have to wait for a table this year take your pick I did and went elsewhere .

• Visited September 2013