We stayed in suite for 8 nights with 2 children. The room was a little dated, however I'm not sure if that was by design with the mexican theme. The bathroom was a weak point with not great fittings and the shower being quite poor. However the beds were comfortable and there was enough space for us. The staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was a buffet served in a quite dark little room on the ground floor, I was a bit underwhelmed by it. Due to this we didn't try any of the other restaurants in the resort so can't comment on them.
The hotel is not particlarly child friendly, the kids pool is small with little to keep the attention. I think it's more tailored to couples or older children.
Not sure if we'd go back. Loved the location for the surf break but other 5* hotels in Tenerife are better for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas