Stayed here at Easter and was not disappointed . The service was excellent and all seemed genuinely pleased to help. The breakfast service in particular is a feast with everything you want on offer and the chef will make you a special omelette to order (mine was finished with cheese crisp) . We had 525 with a private courtyard terrace and great sea and sunset views. In the evening there is a beautiful drinks terrace looking out over the sea , fab cocktails. The Manager was visible every day and made a point of greeting us at breakfast when we first arrived and there after asked about our stay. The Brauhaus Bar was our first stop on the way to dinner , the guy who manages the bar is a real character and again very welcoming. I do agree that the pool staff are stretch and it can be difficult to get a drink at peak times but we were offered drinks by our sun bed .i wouldn't stay anywhere else now if visiting this area again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas