We have been going to Tenerife in January for some years now, mainly to 5 star hotels in Adeje and Paraiso. The reason for going is obviously sunshine. The problem with both these areas is that there is nothing to do in the areas surrounding them.
Playa de Las Americas however is the complete opposite, whether you are looking for karaoke, or designer shopping, or terrific restaurants, Americas has it all. since the the area has been renovated it has become fun to visit whatever your age group. While remaining very safe and secure.
Villa Cortes however remains an oasis in the midst of everything, it is a lovely hotel, with terrific staff, fabulous pool and relaxation areas and an ambience which in my opinion can't be beaten. While remaining very cosmopolitan the clientele seem very easy and relaxed. breakfast is excellent, and dinner (if you choose) is very enjoyable.
All together a bit of a "find", and something to look forward to for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas