Its not a low bud hotel but considering the high level of service and fantastic location its not that expensive either . . .
The first thing to notice is the "palace like" entrance. There´s a porter waiting to assist the from the moment you arrive.
The rooms (standard room) are tidy and spacious but i would recommend to take the ocean view if possible.
I didnt try any of the fine restaurants at the hotel but the breakfast buffet is amazing.
The best things however are the fantastic location, the great privat beach and the serenity this hotel offers. Thumps up for Villa Cortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas