Arriving late on a Friday evening to be greeted by Ricardo (Hotel Director) at reception set the scene for the rest of our holiday. Check in was very quick and efficient and we were shown to our room and all amenities explained before our luggage was delivered to our room.
The room was spacious and immaculately clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in. Bathroom with good shower and separate toilet. All you would need was provided in the room - soaps, shower gels, comb, toothbrush etc. Good sized fridge with complimentary water on arrival. The maid service was excellent throughout our stay with fresh towels and turn down service every night. The view we had was wonderful - full sea & pool view and able to sit on our balcony both during the day in the sun and in the evening and watch the sun go down.
We stayed B&B and the breakfast was wonderful - all you could ask for and more. Excellent quality of food with freshly made ommlettes. We were always up quite early and never found the restaurant busy at any time.
Sunbeds were plentiful and comfortable. Clean towels provided as required. Not too many problems with beds being reserved - but it still happened. Pool area was quite - just ideal for relaxing and reading your book. The beach bar ( accessed via a tunnel under the promenade) was also an excellent place to have afternoon drink and watch the surfers or watch the world pass by.
Service throughout the hotel was excellent. The maid service is worthy of special mention.
Outwith the hotel there was an abundance of good restaurants to suit all tastes all within easy reach. We did not see any entertainment in the hotel but plenty was available every night - again within easy reach of the hotel - some good quality others not so good quality.
All in all a most enjoyable break during which we celebrated a birthday and an anniversary. We will treat ourselves again to a holiday in Villa Cortes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas