This was our first visit to Villa Cortes in early October 2012 and it certainly will not be our last. The hotel more than lived up to all our expectations and was full of character. The service in all areas of the hotel was exemplary. Our room was spacious, very comfortable, well appointed and quiet. The breakfasts were excellent and the "Mexican Evening" meal on the Saturday should not be missed. Having stayed in many hotels in all parts of Tenerife, this hotel must rate as one of the very best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5* Gran Luxe Hotel, located in the south of Tenerife Island, just in front of the Atlantic Ocean, separated from the beach only by the sea promenade. Each of our rooms and suites are exclusively decorated with Mexican elements, which enhances further the personalized environment.Enjoy also our rich gastronomic offer and discover various types of international cuisine like Mexican, Bavarian, European cuisine and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Europe Villa Cortes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europe Villa Cortes Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Europe Hotel Cortes
- Villa Cortes Tenerife
- Europe Villa Cortes Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas