“Great diving center”

$82.15*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua-Marina is a well established PADI 5 Star dive centre located right in the heart of the tourist area of Playa de las Americas. We offer boat dives in our RIB up to 3 times per day, returning to the harbour each time so that you have ultimate flexibility. Divers new to Tenerife are frequently amazed by the quality of diving here, with its basalt rock formations and marine life of the Atlantic Ocean. Let us pick you up from your hotel in the morning for the perfect relaxing start to your diving in Tenerife.
Lohja, Finland
“Great diving center”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I had two great dives with great staff. I truly can recommend this diving center if you want to dive at Teneriffe.

Visited November 2013
Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We're glad you enjoyed your dives with us Janne and thanks for the review.

London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant diving”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had a great time diving with Aqua Marina - Andy, Steve and the team were all lovely and the diving was fantastic. Would highly recommend you dive with them if you're visiting the area!

Visited November 2013
Thanks Mellie! We hope to see you again!
Ely, United Kingdom
“Great place to get licensed”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I went to Las Americas to do my open water license as my brother had been diving for 12 years and I wanted to finally learn to dive too. I was given my own personal instructor Andreas, who also had an assistant divemaster in training Imran. I was very pleased with the training provided, and the staff were all very professional and friendly always acknowledging you and asking me how I was going with my training.

Once qualified I did several dives as a beginner and they were very considerate in making sure I had my equipment sorted, and didn't make me feel out of place amongst the much more experienced divers there, even going out of their way.

I think I have been spoilt and as one of the other divers that visits there a lot told me, other dive centres aren't always to the same high standard.

I plan to do my advanced open water in the next few months and will return there to do it with them as I like the facilities and the personal instructor (as well as the location).

Visited October 2013
Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hi Fiona
Many thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review. It's always a thrill for us to help new divers reach their goal and more so to hear that you are already planning to continue your dive education. We're looking forward to it! Let us know if you'd like a manual posted to you or if you decide to go for e-learning.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Club,Can't be better”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I would like to thank the diving club for a great time
Great place,great instructors,I needed private instructor for my 12 years old child,they arranged it immediately on place ,

GREAT DIVING GEAR,everything looks new and top maintained

Thanks again and see you next year

Eran

Hi Eran
Thanks for your review. It's good to hear that you liked the dive centre so much that you will be back - that's all we need to hear!
Brugge, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“The first time but not the last time !”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It all started with the professional answer on my email : correct and clear answers
Picked up correct (thx Ines and Madge) and brought safely to the dive center.
Doing 3 dives a day with a nice, friendly and professional team (thx steve, andy, yevgeni, emron, andrea and emma)
A special thx to Emma ! I had one off my topdives with u on sunday evening : stingrays, black rays, eagle rays, angelshark but i still enjoy the close encounter with our dolphin, just u and me and the dolphin (and i cought it on camera my dear ! Yes, U learned me my lesson when i didnt filmed that magnificant turtle but filmed that 'stupid cuttlefish :-))) lol
I really enjoyed diving with u and the team
Keep up the good work my friends
Best regards
Sandrino alias Rino Sand (as i switched my fins the first dive ;-))

Visited October 2013
Hi Sandrino (or should that be Rino?)
Thanks so much for your review. We will certainly try to keep up the good work but, please, no more insults to cuttlefish! They can change colour - that's not so stupid!! :-)