“Highly recommended.”

Scuba Diving Multi Dives in Playa de la Americas
$155.45*
Diving Course in Playa de las Americas
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua-Marina is a well established PADI 5 Star dive centre located right in the heart of the tourist area of Playa de las Americas. We offer boat dives in our RIB up to 3 times per day, returning to the harbour each time so that you have ultimate flexibility. Divers new to Tenerife are frequently amazed by the quality of diving here, with its basalt rock formations and marine life of the Atlantic Ocean. Let us pick you up from your hotel in the morning for the perfect relaxing start to your diving in Tenerife.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

By time constraints I had only two days diving at Aqua marina but was very satisfied. The facilities are no short from excellent and they have good diving materials. It was here for my first experience diving with a wing and that was great fun.The instructors take into account the experience of the different divers and with 10, 12 and 15 litre bottles everyone can make a full dive. Safty also came in first so no one went deeper then there certification level. Also, you will be delighted they plunged three times a day and with nitrox that's a good option.

Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review Kay. It was a shame you could only manage 2 days - but at least you got some great photos. We hope to welcome you back for some more dives another time.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Aqua Marina is sited at the North/West end of the beautiful Las Vistas Beach

I have been a regular for some years now and never fail to be impressed by the quality of the Staff, the facilities and the kit.

Be under no illusions NOT all dive centres have what Aqua Marina have.

Every 'guest/Client' is treated as an individual and made to feel comfortable . There are no concessions to safety. Safety is number 1 at all times.

You will ALWAYS get a quality dive brief and be allocated a dive buddy whse ability and style matches your own. You will always get well serviced regulators and nearly new wetsuit and mask. No torn elbows and shoulders at AQM

Staff like Emma and Ray are seasoned (sorry guys) dive leaders / instructors who know the sites intimately which means you get the most out of your time under water

The training and dive school are exeptional in facility and cleanliness.

As for critturs n foliage hunts.... You WILL see ..............Turtles, Moray Eels, Atlantic Rays, Sting Rays, Eagle Rays, Cuttle Fish, the odd shark and dolphin and more fish than you can shake a fin at.............highly reccomend you bring a camera.

If your diving in Tenerife....look no further than Aqua Marina

Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Hi Ally
Thanks for your great review. You've set the bar high for all the team here and we will continue to do our best to reach it!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a great experience with Aqua Marina, so happy to let everyone know about it. With no experience of diving and no recommendations we contacted Aqua-Marina based on Trip-Advisor reviews. Staff were very friendly, organising accomodation and dive program, with minimum fuss and absolutley no issues whatsoever. Diving is pretty challenging for newbies, so much to get used to but Aqua Marina provided a very comfortable atmosphere to do this, our instructor was very professional and very patient, couldn't have hoped for better, the warm sea and amazing marine life topped off a truly memorable holiday. If you're considering where to go learn diving then this is a top team to get you started.

Hi Liam
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations to you and your boys for successfully completing the Scuba Diver course with us. The excitement of the boys before and after each dive made our day every time! It was a pleasure to meet your family and we hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

After 20 years of diving I have seen diving schools and clubs of every calibre. When my wife finally expressed an interest in diving I immediately booked her onto a local course here in the UK. Unfortunately I was dismayed at the poor level of training she was receiving and pulled her off the course when it became evident that the instructors lack of knowledge was putting my wife in danger.

After booking a weeks holiday in Tenerife I set about looking for a dive centre and after much research approached Aqua-Marina. I booked my wife in to do her PADI Open Water course and requested that I was allowed to tag along at her request as her experience in the UK had left her with little confidence.

What a relief. Had I stumbled onto the best dive centre in the Canaries? Quite possibly.

All the staff at the centre are friendly, professional and above all they excel at their jobs.

My wife has regained her confidence, thanks to Ray, her instructor. So much so that she now wants us to return to Tenerife and the Aqua-Marina Dive Centre so that she can gain her Advanced Open Water Diving qualification.

After 19 years as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver myself, I am also planning on doing the Rescue Diver course with centre, I am so impressed.

I would like to thank all the staff at the Aqua-Marina Dive Centre for all their help, the quick replies to my ever growing barrage of emails and above all their excellent service.

Special thanks must go to my wife's instructor, Ray, and to Emma, our guide on two of the most unforgettable boat dives I have ever been on.

See you all again in January when we return.

1  Thank simon m
Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Hello Simon
Thank you so much for this detailed review. We were delighted that your wife successfully completed the course after such a bad start to her diving career. And it's great to hear that you will both be back in January to further your dive education - we look forward to it!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've dived with Aqua Marina for years and keep coming back for more.

I've watched them go through a number of changes and everyone has been for the better.

As a returning customer I often meet divers I've dived with before and know all the staff well so it's like a home from home.
I was lucky to get there twice this year and we're looking forward to returning early next year, hopefully.

They cater for all abilities and needs from beginner to technical diver. Disabled divers are very welcome and Aqua Marina are very experienced in that respect.

Having watched the instructors and guides working with students I think it's a great place to learn to dive.

Aqua-Marina_Diving, Owner at Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear ScubaDoobaDo!
Many thanks for taking the time to write this fab review! I hope by 'old friends' you mean friends you've known for a while and you're not commenting on Steve's age!