“Recommended!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
derby
“Recommended!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate here at Little Italy once at our stay in tenerife, we was pulled in my staff outside the restaurant and offered a free drink if we ate ( in Tenerife business owners do their best to get you to dine at their restaurant).

We sat at a table watching the sun set and with full view of the beach, it gave a beautiful, romantic atmosphere. To add to this there was a street performer singing at the front of the hotel which made it more romantic.

The food was really nice, both me and my boyfriend were impressed with the food an the prices here are affordable :)

• Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“expensive”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Partner and i decided to eat here- 8 euros for a prawn cocktail starter, containing 4 small prawns, which i think is overpriced. The food wasn't up to quality and it was definately overpriced on the whole. if it was cheaper, it would have been excellent, but other restaurants serve just as good food- or better, for 1/4 the price.

Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Brilliant Food, Service & Prices!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Me & my family had eaten here this July and I must say it was a great experience. Even my picky sister found something for herself! As soon as you arrive your table is set and your drinks are ordered, no time wasted. Bread rolls are brought to your table along with a menu but just so you know they show up on the receipt afterwards at about 85c a piece. ;)
There is such a wide variety of dishes that although I don't eat meat I had found myself eating something different each night. The service is fantastic so you don't have to wait long at all for your food to arrive.
Watch the sun go down as you enjoy an evening with your family in a great restaurant with pretty fair prices.

Overall: Highly recommended restaurant to visit.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank emerald246
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“Amazing food for a low price!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

When we first sat down at this place we expected it to be just another Italian restaurant. Boy was I wrong. We ate here two times on our trip.

Service was fairly quick and good both times with only one minor issue. Before you can even order something the waiter brings a basket of bread to your table (1 bread per person). This seems to be a courtesy but don't be fooled, the bread is charged on the bill and you will have to pay for it. It's not very expensive (€0,85 per piece of bread) but it's still kind of weird when you don't ask for it.

The drinks we had came in very large glasses that make up for the insane prices of soft drinks that seem to be leading in restaurants on Tenerife. Regardless though, the food made up for everything. I had pasta the first time and still feel myself craving to go back there now to have some more. It tasted absolutely amazing. The second time I had pizza which was equally good. The pizza tasted to great I was sad I couldn't finish it. Luckily the staff offered to wrap it up for me so I could take it with me. It served as breakfast the next morning!

Prices for the food are pretty cheap. The first time we ate there we both had some of the cheapest dishes, two drinks, bread and still managed to pay only about 16 euros. The second time was a little more expensive, mostly due to a more expensive dish and desert.

Absolutely worth to have a bite to eat sometime!

• Visited July 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a lovely meal here twice! The guy who owns it is a charmer and thanks his customers for coming back more than once!
Just be careful of ordering drinks here. They are very pricey! We were offered 2 malibu and cokes for 6Euros and we were nearly charged 6.50euros each!
The food is well worth the price and I would fully recommend the vegetable paella!

Visited June 2013