Spring Hotel Vulcano
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
$80
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$402
$390
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$184
Hotels.com
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$159
$134
  • Pool
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
$166
$116
  • Beachfront
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
$132
$125
  • Pool
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
$201
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$230
$223
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra(Playa de las Americas)
$163
$157
TripAdvisor
2,722 results
All reviewsjeff leytonpool areaspring cardarona granolder clientelepool towelssister hotelaverage agesuperior roomage groupexcellent hotelhotel catersgreat holidayplenty of choiceevening entertainmentpool attendantbreakfast and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Just returned from the Vulcano today and must say I was very surprised at the niceness of this hotel.
Went with a friend for a week and found the reception, dining room, foyer, bar and bedroom all top class and spotlessly clean.
Friendly staff always with a true smile and cannot do enough for you.
The food was excellent with plenty of choices and some of it cooked freshly while one waits at the counter.
Bar prices are expensive but some are cheaper than outside and the Euro exchange does not help this. 6.2 Euros for a brandy and coke. Cocktails are very good at 6 Euros, and all in pleasant surroundings.
Entertainment is (either one likes that sort of thing or not). I do not but I did not go for that reason so it cannot really be commented on.
Generally the best hotel I have stayed in for a very long time and I will return.
Lady Cadwell

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank drrc
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Just back yesterday from a week here and I want to go back! My husband and I are in our early 50s and found this hotel perfect for us. Big room -very comfortable beds-sofa-loungers on balcony-big bathroom- all spotless. Staff friendly-fast service. Great location and lots of bars nearby.
Great choice of food but it could be hotter- did not see microwave! Sunloungers comfy but yes - if you want to be in the sun, get down sharp and be warned the lifegaurd WILL lift towels left. We heard a lady complain she had gone for a coffee and her stuff was lifted!
Happy Hour 6pm til 7pm- BOGOF-and with dinner starting at 6.30pm it was busy some evenings. A lady tinkled the piano couple of nights a week which was nice to hear.
Entertainment hit or miss with too many singers for our liking.
A great week - I felt totally relaxed. Will be back next March.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank irene1206
Reviewed March 9, 2009

Just returned from a fabulous week in the Hotel Vulcano, food was exquisite, rooms spotlessly clean and the hotel is in a great location. The only slight negativity is that I didn't like how all the sunbeds were in rows around the pool area but apart from that the hotel is faultless and we can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PAStaffs
Reviewed February 16, 2009

My wife and I have just returned from 1 week at the Vulcano. There is very little that I could criticize provided you are in the 55+ age group. 90 per cent of the clients are British. The Bitacora (same group ) also looks good, maybe for the slightly younger. I booked the hotel from the reviews upon this website. The review advising a high floor room particularly correct for us (top 7th floor). We also paid extra for a room facing the pool and town. (fab views). (all rooms have a balcony).Other rooms facing 'outwards' still have decent views.There is no traffic noise but music from bars nearby can be slightly annoying until midnight. The staff are all very friendly and the food excellant and varied slightly each day, a true 4 star hotel. The main entertainment starts at 10pm and very good, but the room soon fills and obstructed by too many pillars. Upon arrival we went to the 'welcome meeting' and booked the submarine, Teidi and 'whale' boat, all very good but not cheap. Noise from the entertainment could be intrusive if too close, any floor from 4 upwards facing the pool is a safe booking with excellant views. There are no hot drinks facilities in the rooms, probably because of the mess some guests would leave. Altogether an excellant stay, and fully recommend this hotel and probably all of this hotel group, 'Spring hoteles'.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank ToupsBoatUK
Reviewed January 30, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Vulcano this year for the 1st time but it most definetly will not be the last. We have stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world but the staff and the quality of the food in the Vulcano are 2nd to none in every respect, we loved every minute of our stay and look forward to returning there later this year.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple