Stayed in Sol Tenerife for 4 nights in Feb14 and my fiancée and I were happy overall. On the plus side the hotel is situated on a great location close to everything really in las Americas, we both loved the breakfast, the staff were really helpful and polite. We had a room with a pool view and so there was little or no noise coming from the strip. On the minus side the hotel did look dated and not quite a 4* hotel in our view. I would overall recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Tenerife is located 200 m from the beach in Tenerife's Playa de las Américas Resort. It offers 3 outdoor pools with sun loungers, a tennis court and rooms with a furnished balcony with partial or frontal sea views. The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colours. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free Wi-Fi available in the rooms. The hotel has a kids' club, hairdresser and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service. The Tenerife Sol's restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar. Las Américas Golf Course is 500 m away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 14 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Sol Tenerife
- Sol Tenerife Playa De Las Americas