Had a lovely time here. Stayed between 21-28 November so much to do around the hotel too based right on the seafront but quite central too all areas which are within easy walking reach. Lots of food to choose from though sometimes it's could have been hotter it was always nice. Drinks were good too, we were all inclusive which is easy. We had a great view from our room 1165 which is tower b on the top floor we could see right over the resort and the sea, lovely. Good hotel and location for all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Tenerife is located 200 m from the beach in Tenerife's Playa de las Américas Resort. It offers 3 outdoor pools with sun loungers, a tennis court and rooms with a furnished balcony with partial or frontal sea views. The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colours. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free Wi-Fi available in the rooms. The hotel has a kids' club, hairdresser and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service. The Tenerife Sol's restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar. Las Américas Golf Course is 500 m away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 14 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Sol Tenerife
- Sol Tenerife Playa De Las Americas