3,631 results
All reviews a mountain view room pool area kids club cleopatra pool mare nostrum resort bed and breakfast sister hotel glass of champagne aqua aerobics bit dated an update sir anthony fantastic location plenty of sunbeds flat screen bars and restaurants your doorstep
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice hotel,lovely n friendly staff But its very very loud here.No chance to sleep.Great location and all.
Here nearly one week and didnt sleep a wink since arrived. First we got room facing main street,where all the bars. So was soo loud and then after bars were closed all bins around 4am where cleaning up. Crazy sleepless night.
After we did upgraded to the sea view where every night was entertainement till 11.30 pm.Also to mention neighbours drinking n chatting on the balcony till 1-2 am.Drunk people talk sooo loud. Sound like moan,but I went on hols to relax after working all year n waking up so early.So holidays for me is time to relax.
Like if you are here to party then u are fine,but as a family holidays its sucks.
I cant wait to go home and have a full night sleep. tired.com
Will never come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Alejandro C, Director General at Mediterranean Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lana L.,

Thank you very much for your comments and rating. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I would also like to thank you for your suggestions of our food, much appreciated.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for a long time for holidays even when my grown up children were small. We have just come back from a holiday there with friends , what a wonderful time we had, especially last night at The Carnival evening ,it was truly amazing from the staff who performed to those who served the food and drinks to the band that played . I live in England and honestly believe that the staff at your hotel are dedicated to their work from the room cleaners to those who serve meals and even the management. I think we in England could learn a lot about how to run a beautiful hotel.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for an amazing five-star review! We are delighted to know you had such an enjoyable experience at Mediterranean Palace. Thank you as well for your kind words about our staff service and Carnival Dinner. We will forward your message to our Staff, they will be very happy to hear your feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Overall an amazing hotel and we will definitely be back.

Pros - fabulous pool and entertainment all day long, plenty of sun loungers. lovely food - breakfast and tea both nice and pool bar was decent too. Location is fantastic. Staff extremely friendly. Free pool towels and a free room for half an hour after you have checked out! Glass of champagne on arrival, safe, WiFi and fridge all free in your room. All in all exceptional service.

Cons - room is dated like everybody says. Beds very uncomfortable and room dusty. Small thing but you had to pay 14 to Euro’s to hire ping ping bats (strange)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alejandro C, Director General at Mediterranean Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Becky M.,

It is us who must thank you for taking the time to share your nice review here on Tripadvisor and for having chosen us for your holidays.

I am happy to read that your experience has been so positive and of course we will be pleased to welcome you again at any of our hotels.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

First of all, I have to say that the staff was very attentive and friendly and the breakfast was quite good. Location is good and offers free wifi and free parking.
The problem is that this hotel was a 5 star hotel 25 years ago.... the building and the rooms need some serious renovations.... our room was very old, the furniture damaged and outdated, stains in the curtains.
I´m sorry but I´m not coming back, there are more modern options in Tenerife.

2  Thank Manuel Jose F

Dear Manuel José,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your comments and share it with other travelers and for showing us the point in that we have to continue working hard.

Thank you once again for your feedback!

Best regards

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Perfect location and fantastic pool. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Not even close to a 5 star however and I've never had to pay extra to use the gym in any hotel I've ever stayed in. That said, I would certainly return as it is great value for money.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank seand764

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure reading your very detailed review about your recent stay with us. Knowing that the service provided by our staff has been key to the enjoyment of your holidays makes us proud and encourages us to continue working in the improvement of the human factor of our hotels, as we know that, together with quality facilities and products, we must offer a warm and kind service. I am truly happy to know of your satisfaction and I really hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Exceptional guests like you are our best credit and we will always be happy to share our best smiles with you.