Had a great holiday this hotel was lovely, we booked b/b and had a 3rd floor sea view room. It was breath taking!! Breakfast was very good, the choices were great and everything was hot, really loved the eggs to order! It was a good area for eating out, nice bars and shopping. Would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife