We decided to stay for 4 nights mainly because we were impressed with the reception area and the photos online,
Our standard room was not the standard expected from this hotel, compared to the reception area and pool,
It was clean and tidy but quite old fashioned,
The food at breakfast was good with lots of variety to suit everyone,
Pool area very nice ,
Although this is a very big hotel the service was very good and the staff were friendly .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife