Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$160
$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
$251
$240
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$327
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
$180
$165
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
$122
$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
$136
$117
  • Beachfront
$669
$140
  • Pool
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$217
$210
  • Pool
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
$154
Hotelpower.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

3,349 results
All reviewsa mountain view roomon arrivalpool areakids clubmare nostrum resortbed and breakfastglass of champagnesister hotelaqua aerobicspool partyfoam partybit datedsir anthonyan updateplenty of sunbedsfantastic locationflat screen
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The hotel was recommended to us and didn't disappoint.
First a couple of downsides. Breakfast was mobbed every morning and we frequently had to hunt around to find a table for two. One morning one guest was "reserving" a table with 9 seats, turning away anyone who tried to sit down ! We had our breakfast and noticed that only four of the seats were taken during our breakfast. This was the guest's fault of course but surely the answer would be to have a member of staff greet and seat each guest on arrival.
The other issue was the age old issue with sun beds. Guests were putting towels on beds at 9.00 am , leaving them empty most of the day until they returned after 2.00 pm. Hotel ask customers not to do this but policies are never enforced.
Some hotels in the US have sun bed attendants who allocate ( and de-allocate) beds but the practice doesn't seem to have spread across the Atlantic.
However despite these two irritations, the Med Palace is an impressive ,upmarket, clean and well appointed hotel with friendly efficient staff .The welcome glass of wine was a nice touch and the staff members put on a variety show one evening and it was as good as any I have ever seen.
There have been one or two negative posts on the hotel bur trust me , if you have booked, or are planning to book the Mare Nostrum Resort you will not be disappointed.
We will definitely be back and have already recommended the hotel and the Mare Nostrum Resort to many friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Kenny M
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Mediterranean Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments and recommendations.

I´m happy to know of your satisfaction and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again in future visits to Tenerife.

Do not hesitate to contact us for anything you might need regarding future visits. We´ll be glad to assist you.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel it is one of the dirtiest hotel worldwide... First it is not a 4* hotel, it looks like 2* hotel. Everything was terrible: the room, the bathroom with a dirty shower cortin, nobody was cleaning near toilet since ages..., the tiles were broken, the towels not white anymore, the old and dirty furniture, the noise from the street , the windows which are not able to be locked properly , the walls which are letting you to hear all the sounds from next room.
I was shocked for the poor quality of the breakfast...
To many chairs near swiming pool and also nobody cleaned around the swimming pool area.
However i m used to stay in realy 5* star hotel and when we choose this 4* hotel we did not think of having such a terrible accomodation!
So if you travel a lot and need a realy good hotel where to relax , to get a real value for the money that you are paying, this is not the right place!

Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank Ioana-Lara

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your opinion.

I´m very sorry to know that your experience with us has been so negative.

I will share your comments with my cleaning team in order to make them aware of your disatisfaction. Please, accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

At certain ‘sporting’ events a judging panel is used. Usually they disregard the best and worst scores to try and reach a fair result. I think it’s safe to say that this can be applied to reviews of this hotel. My wife and I spent the first week of March here on a half board basis and we had a thoroughly good time. There is basically not much wrong. It is in an excellent location, clean and tidy and good value for the money. OK it is not a 5 star but everyone knows that now when booking. It could do with some new sun shades round the pool and the food could be improved upon. They do not charge for the room safe (hooray) and good free wifi (again hooray). I had no trouble with wifi around the pool or in the room. They supply large bath towels in the room, and large pool towels can be obtained (15 Euros refundable deposit required). They do charge in the region of 3 Euros a day for the room fridge and 50 cents for a cup of ice (boo). I would recommend staying B&B. (The breakfast is very good). Or at worst half board but do not sign up for full board, you will get fed up with the food. The half board option can be used for either lunch or dinner, giving the choice of eating out in the evenings. You can dine in the adjoining hotel, The Cleopatra for a surcharge of 8 Euros per person. Better restaurant and food, but worth 8 Euros extra, maybe not. There are 100’s of restaurants in the locality offering good food.. Although we went in term time there was still a lot families with children staying. I imagine then, that, during school holidays this would have a very high proportion of families. The hotel seems to cater for this with a children’s club and entertainers, but if this is not your cup of tea, avoid school holiday periods. If you want top quality 5 stars with all the trimmings look elsewhere, but if you want a good, clean, no frills hotel, this fits the bill. Happy holiday.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms do get the sunshine during the day
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank captainhaddock

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I also appreciate your negative comments as an attempt to offer suggestions on how to improve our service. We will take them into consideration.

As you have noticed this hotel is mainly focused on families and, as part of a bigger resort, we offer different atmospheres in each hotel.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

I suggest you to visit our web page for any information on prices and availability.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The rooms are very dated. I have stayed at 3 star hotels which are better. Food quality was poor for a 5 star, again I have eaten at 3 star buffet restaurants just as good, if not better. The worst part was the rudeness of the Spanish staff. You come on holiday to have a nice time and get treated with at least some respect, not get looked at or treated like you are something they have stepped in. Eva was the most rude of them all.

We had to get checked in twice because of a mix up and had to pay for our first night dinner even though we were half board. We eventually got our money back on our last day after many attempts!!!

The only plus side was that it was right on the beach and the non-Spanish kitchen staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank ChrisShields
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Mediterranean Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Shields,

Thank you very much for your comments.

I´m sorry to read that you have found your experience with us so negative.

However it is a real shame that after all the effort made by our Reception Manageress to help you recovering your money from the travel agent, you don´t consider her kind enough, in spite of the fact that she was doing this as a favour to you. It was thanks to her insistence and many calls that you finally recovered what was certaily yours.

Regarding the room condition and food variety, I appreciate your comments and I asure you that they will be taken into consideration.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Arrived at reception and was given a glass of champagne. Staff were really attentive and friendly, especially dining staff. We went for our anniversary and arrived in our room to flowers and chocolates. Also at breakfast we were given champagne and cake. Really lovely touch. Room was cleaned every day...nice work sondra, our maid. Food choices were excellent, although not as hot as we like. Would recommend to all and my daughter has already booked for june this year!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank barbiedoll65
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Mediterranean Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments.

I´m glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, very especially the service provided by our cleaning staff. I will personally pass your congratulations to Sandra.

I will be pleased to welcome you or your family in the near future. Do not hesitate to contact me through our web page for any special request. I´ll do my best to meet your expectations.