We took our first trip to this hotel wanting a warm break in the New Year. We had been to Tenerife on numerous occasions previously, but wanted to stay somewhere that would not break the bank and that came with recommendations (thanks to previous contributors). We had been advised to book an ocean view room and asked for a high level with afternoon sun and got exactly what we ordered! The balcony gave a good view of the ocean from where we could watch the ferries going and returning to Los Cristanos. The pool was also in full view. Yes, the furnishings in the room are tired and ideally need a refurb, but all was clean and as I said the price was right. I would recommend the hotel putting some info in the rooms re what to do if you want a towel change. After a few days I put the dirties in the bath and this seemed to work. The room fridges are empty and although it states there is a small daily charge to hire them keys were free at reception. An excellent supermarket is located opposite the Santiago Park complex across the road and a couple of blocked left of the hotel. We stayed b&b only. The breakfasts were plentiful, but could be improved by offering freshly squeezed orange juice as many hotels do. The fresh juices were unlabelled and not very appetising, other juices were in a machine. The staff in all areas were friendly and helpful. My husband and I got involved in the poolside games which was great fun and again the staff were great. The music from the nightclub is loud and continues until 11.30pm so if you want to sleep earlier ask for a room well away! We certainly hope to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife