Stayed here for a few nights, advertised as 5 star but 25 year old rooms! Staff excellant though and food excellant. Private beach is great benefit. Hotel decor is all black and white. The wood facing on bedroom door was broken and pulled off, some broken tiles on floor, slight smell in toilet. But cleaned properly every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expo Hoteles, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife