We have stayed here on a number of occasions and have always had super service
Although decor throughout the hotel and rooms has become tired and dated ...we recognise the 25 years that they have been there and understand that there is a refurb programme planned.
Buffet breakfast was hectic and a bit like paddys market and a tad intimidating .... That said there was plenty of choice and food often replenished ... Loved the Cava to kick the day off!
Outside of that you cant beat the location which is between both the upmarket shops and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Selenta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife