Yes the rooms need a makeover but the location and the pool more than compensate! Staff were very helpful and polite, breakfast was good, aqua aerobics great fun, foam pool party a hit with the kids and the summer night party was excellent. Think the hotel could make more of the patio bar to create an atmosphere, but overall we thoroughly enjoyed our experience and despite the rooms would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expo Hoteles, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife