my flight home was cancelled so i was put up in the Med. Palace for the night. the reception staff were o.k . the room certainly wasnt 5 star and needs updating. all it had was a bed(a big one) a tiny t.v and a bathroom. the roon was very cramped also. Breakfast was nice but it needs to be organised. everthing is thrown around the place. i didnt get a chance to use the pool but people i know said that they were treated to a champagne breakfast and had lots of room and even a plasma screen. Med. Palace is ok but would only pass for a 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expo Hoteles, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife