We have been holidaying in Tenerife over the past 30 years and decided to return once again to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, The Mediterranean Place is our choice having holidayed there some 8 times previously. The hotel is first class, is always clean, staff from the front desk to the house maids are always helpful and pleasant, breakfast are plentyful with a choice to suit all palates, we dont lunch or dine in the hotel as its position is ideal for the wide choice of restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets and of course theres the shopping. We have holidayed to some wonderful locations throughout the world, but if you wish for a weeks holiday anytime of the year then I can think of no better place than The Mediterranean Place, you made our 40th memorable, thank you and congratulation on your 25th.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife