I can't believe the poor reviews about this hotel! My wife and I stayed for a few days last month and found everything just fine. We only opted for the room and breakfast and we prefer to eat out at lunch times and in the evening but this was no reflection on this particular hotel. We found the booking and checking-in process easy. The hotel itself is situated very close to the beach and within easy walking distance of many restaurants and bars.
We found all the staff polite and friendly and very efficient. Our room was a good one with a balcony that caught the morning sun. It was a good size, clean and comfortable.The breakfast was really good with a huge range of dishes. Wifi was free and we could connect anywhere in the hotel. The hotel is part of a complex so entertainment etc is on offer although we didn't take the opportunity to go to any of these organised activities. We would definitely go back to this hotel as we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Expo Hoteles, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife